Văn hóa công ty
Oversee both marketing and sales operations to achieve set projection • To develop and execute overall and periodical marketing strategies/ promotion plans • To develop sales plan and execute the plan to achieve the set objectives
• Support in developing and taking care of potential customers as well as partnership relations with sub-agents, high schools/universities and other organizations locally and internationally • Support in marketing activities such as: o Offline: education fair, school visit, workshop o Online: email marketing, soci ...
− Assist Manager(s) in below activities: • Prepare business plan, market researches and any other relevant. • Participate in relevant networking events organised by the Company, associations, authorities and developers to facilitate the development of the Department.
• Lead a team of architects, engineers and others to develop all areas of project design to ensure the quality, budget, aesthetic, follow the requirement of end users; • Support Head of Project, Head of Investment Department and oversea General Manager to prepare business proposal for submission to BOD & BOM. • Co ...
• To assist in all activities related to areas of Student Recruitment, PR & Marketing. • To implement a Public Relations Strategy. • To organize the distribution of print-based promotional materials (brochures, flyers).
• Operations • Business Development • Corporate Development
• To participate in relevant networking events organised by the Company, associations, authorities and developers to facilitate the development of the Department. • To provide the Management with monthly update of real estate market, education related information that might be beneficial for the operations and dev ...
The Early Childhood Centre for Curriculum and Educational Leadership ("ECCCEL") is established in August 2018 to undertake research and initiatives focused on best practices and/or international standards in early childhood education ("ECE"). ECCCEL will provide thought leadership for ECE best practices. The key ...
Background This position is based in Hanoi and some travel (within Vietnam) may be expected. The Executive is part of the Learning and Development Division and shall develop and deliver a project management programme encompassing all the details of a project to the team members. The project may include and is not ...
As an HR Assistant, the job holder will report to HR Manager and cover the following duties and responsibilities: 1. Staff attendance and leave management: • To maintain and update the leave record of staff. • To monitor monthly attendance record sheets of all campuses for payroll pro
• Establish and promote high standards and expectations for all Integrated students and staff for academic performance and behaviour. • Manage, evaluate and supervise effective and clear procedures for the operation and functioning of the Integrated
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: • Installing hardware and software systems • Maintaining or repairing equipment • Troubleshooting a variety of computer issues • Setting up computer security measures • Configuring computer networks, both WIFI and LAN/WAN networks. • Offering technica
To deliver and administer Compensation and Benefit program (attendance, payroll, insurance, benefit programs,..) To handle employees’ inquiries regarding C&B policies, procedures, and programs. To assist in Manpower Planning and Budgeting.
Providing school reception service and telephone duties Administrative and clerical duties Inventory Control System
• To develop comprehensive database of the job candidates and keep it updated regularly • To initiate new ideas, new channels for staff recruitment in order to enable the Company to recruit the most suitable candidates for the jobs available
• To impart knowledge and skills to bring about intellectual development of the pupils. • To instill moral and social values in students that are essential to the development of good global citizens. • To help in the physical development of pupils in order to facilitate healthy living.
• Develop, design (including overall design concepts) and edit publications, including but not limited to materials such as newsletters, brochures, etc• Create graphic solutions, from concept through design to completion, for print and non-print media..• Ensure all printed materials are factually accurate, error-f ...
The KinderWorld Management Trainee Programme is a Programme that provides University graduates with an exciting range of career options and pathways in an outstanding and highly regarded international education company. • To work/ coordinate among all schools to make sure that new polici
1. Bookkeeping and handling of cash collections; balancing and controlling of all accounts, including cash, receivables, payables, inventory, sales, expenses; 2. Making all statutory taxation and financial reports of the Company, including P&L reports, balance sheet reports,
• Use graphics packages such as Photoshop and Illustrator, traditional illustration skills, and photography in order to create visual communications. • Design, develop and implement forward-thinking design in multiple channels.
Giới thiệu chung
Kinderworld opened International Primary Schools under the brand name of Singapore International School (SIS) in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
KinderWorld opened International Preschool Centres under the brand name of KinderWorld International Kindergarten (KIK) in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
KinderWorld Education Group was founded in Singapore.
Tổ chức nhân sự
Chairman of Kinderworld Group