Văn hóa công ty
• To participate in relevant networking events organised by the Company, associations, authorities and developers to facilitate the development of the Department. • To provide the Management with monthly update of real estate market, education related information that might be beneficial for the operations and development of the Company. • Support Project Management team on project basis in accord ...
• Work in a team of architects, engineers and others to develop all areas of project design to ensure the quality, budget, aesthetic, follow the requirement of end users • Carry out necessary pre-construction work, costing, tendering, planning and organizing
The Early Childhood Centre for Curriculum and Educational Leadership ("ECCCEL") is established in August 2018 to undertake research and initiatives focused on best practices and/or international standards in early childhood education ("ECE"). ECCCEL will provide thought leadership for ECE best practices. The key objective of the ECCCEL, amongst others, is to nurture teaching staff with research s ...
• Tiến hành các công việc bảo trì. • Giải quyết các vấn đề kỹ thuật hàng ngày tại văn phòng công ty, nhà hàng và các bếp ăn của Công ty
Background This position is based in Hanoi and some travel (within Vietnam) may be expected. The Executive is part of the Learning and Development Division and shall develop and deliver a project management programme encompassing all the details of a project to the team members. The project may include and is not limited to student development programmes, staff development programmes, curriculum i ...
As an HR Assistant, the job holder will report to HR Manager and cover the following duties and responsibilities: 1. Staff attendance and leave management: • To maintain and update the leave record of staff. • To monitor monthly attendance record sheets of all campuses for payroll process. 2. Maintaining personnel files: • To assist in setting up and maintaining emp
• Establish and promote high standards and expectations for all Integrated students and staff for academic performance and behaviour. • Manage, evaluate and supervise effective and clear procedures for the operation and functioning of the Integrated
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: • Installing hardware and software systems • Maintaining or repairing equipment • Troubleshooting a variety of computer issues • Setting up computer security measures • Configuring computer networks, both WIFI and LAN/WAN networks. • Offering technical support on-site or via phone or email to other campuses. OTHERS: • To undertake o
To deliver and administer Compensation and Benefit program (attendance, payroll, insurance, benefit programs,..) To handle employees’ inquiries regarding C&B policies, procedures, and programs. To assist in Manpower Planning and Budgeting.
Assist Native Teachers & Students in the class; Prepare teaching materials and tutor for students (if needed); Other tasks assigned Immediate Supervisor.
• Draft correspondence on the Executive Director’s behalf when required and manage his files and correspondences while exercising initiative, discretion, and confidentiality; • Provide administrative support for OBV activities including preparing logistical requirements for events, meetings and organizing bookings, coordinate logistics, booking of meeting venue, end-to-end organization of event; • ...
Preparing general voucher for all revenue transactions and coding & posting into the accounting software system. Investigating any discrepancies and inform The Bistro’s cashiers and Enrollment officers the necessary adjustments daily.
• To work with the Investment team to explore / source for any opportunities of acquiring or leasing land / properties to expand the Company’s school network in the South and Central of Vietnam, do thorough analysis of the opportunities and send to Manager(s), Director(s) for review before reporting to the Management for consideration and decision.
Providing school reception service and telephone duties Administrative and clerical duties Inventory Control System
• Ensure all students are enrolled correctly in accordance with Company’s policy. • Manage standard enrolment processing, check for completion and validity of documentation. • Establish a personal file for each student and maintain records of all matters pertaining to the student. All files must be neatly labeled and categorized accordingly.
Giới thiệu chung
Kinderworld opened International Primary Schools under the brand name of Singapore International School (SIS) in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
KinderWorld opened International Preschool Centres under the brand name of KinderWorld International Kindergarten (KIK) in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
KinderWorld Education Group was founded in Singapore.
Tổ chức nhân sự
Chairman of Kinderworld Group