Văn hóa công ty
Văn hóa công ty
* Ensure the quality of human resources to fully meet the needs of business development through the recruitment. – Develop quarterly and monthly plans and recruitment objectives in accordance with market demand, orientation and situation
＜RECRUITMENT＞ 1. Join directly together with teammate in daily tasks such as searching CVs, arranging the interview schedules, etc., 2. Undertake recruitment reports
Recruitment consultants assist employers to identify, select and recruit staff for their vacancies, and help individuals find and gain appropriate employment. Good marketing, sales and persuasion skills are critical to a job as a recruitment consultant.
* Manage team: – Organize, assign, supervise, and support staffs in the team in daily professional activities. – Directly recruit, train, and guide staffs within the management.
– Report to Group COO – Spearhead new Human Resource strategies such as re-organization, standardization of HR policy, process and payroll of the group and subsidiary hospitals
Play a role as a communication channel between developing the team in Vietnam and clients in Japan. Directly communicate with clients via email, Skype (or chatwork tool) to meet requirements. Manage the project timeline, report to clients on a regular basis and manage project performance.
Oversee a workforce of employees in the production department Set ambitious production goals and communicate them to key personnel Provide motivation, support, and guidance to all employees Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all produ...
** Open for both local and expat – Build and acquire new sales leads and grow potential Clients in all industries – Plan and manage business development activities to meet the company objectives
* Efficient management of Bonus System: – Timely closing of RMS (Remittance Management System) – Timely accrual of monthly and yearly bonus.
– Conduct internal surveys or researches among distributors to understand their motives, behaviors, business approaches, retailing approaches, needs and wants… – Conduct marketing activity concept tests or post-event/campaign evaluation tests based on marketing plan…
* Oversee and manage all RDC/ Shop operation (with a group above 20 people) in compliance with approved policies and procedures – Execute yearly business operation objectives in line with functional objectives.
– Analyze audience members and listen to debriefings on what materials will be translated, to best assess how to present interpreted data – Document changes to translated materials, and maintain an orderly method for filing data for reference later on
– Research, analyze and evaluate the market to identify customers’ need in conjunction with the new products development in order to sourcing the right products. – Represent the company to negotiate with suppliers to meet the company target in term of trade condition.
– Ensure all Stores & Restaurant adhere to standard operating procedures – Ensure all customers are being treated in an efficient and courteous manner. – Maintain the highest quality of product standards.
Tổ chức nhân sự