PTW Architects (formerly Peddle Thorp & Walker) was established in Sydney by James Peddle in 1889. James Peddle was notable in the domestic field, adapting the practice of architecture he learned in England and the USA to the Sydney climate and conditions. Samuel George Thorp was made a partner of the firm soon after his award-winning entry for Sydney’s first planned garden suburb Daceyville in 1912. In 1924 H. Earnest Walker joined as the third partner bringing an interest in efficiency and technology developed while working for major American firms in the 1920’s. Henceforth the firm was known as Peddle Thorp & Walker and the office began to diversify from a purely domestic practice to one that also excelled at commercial and industrial architecture.
Thông tin liên hệ
Level 5, Han-Viet Tower 203 Minh Khai,Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi