Văn hóa công ty
• Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate employees; • Meet and greet customers and visitors; • Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, scanning, faxing, mailing, and filing;
• Identify and build candidate database from various sources (Jobsite, internal referral, networking, social media, own database …) to attract talents. • Take responsible for full cycle of recruitment process of all assigned open vacancies from selection, hiring, on-boarding process. • Keep track recruitment metric (time to hire, quality of hire
Giới thiệu, tư vấn, hỗ trợ khách hàng tham quan các sản phẩm bất động sản công ty đang phân phối Triển khai bán hàng theo kế hoạch kinh doanh của công ty, đảm bảo tuân thủ quy trình và các quy định về nghiệp vụ bán hàng của công ty
This candidate must have a good understanding of the design process, and work well with other disciplines in a collaborative environment. Mainly to assist with Interior Design aspect of the projects, on material specification and review, drawing reviews, file organization, and any daily project interior related activities. While help out other DM t...
Able to review Developing of designs according to a brief that are functional, appealing and appropriate for the space Using design software to create models and visuals Researching and preparing plans, diagrams or sketchers for interior constructions, materials, finishes, lighting and furnishing
1. Upload into system all transactions regarding revenue, income, account receivable 2. Issue VAT invoices to clients 3. Cooperate with Admin to check company Assets
Reporting to: Finance Director - Collect and keep up to date economy/market information, especially Real estate market - Make presentation of the above information on the quarterly basis - Support financial director on the financial analysis/modelling - Work with consultants to prepare necessary studies and reports - L...
Planning, supervising, managing and responsible for the procurement of finishing packages.
- Manage, monitor and coordinate with consultants, contractors and sub-contractors and involve in design/ review/ implementation of all ELV functions and discipline required for the project - Supervise contractors and sub-contractors to carry out site works according to design intent and the suppliers for timely delivery of equipment.
Provide technical support and authority for department engineering calculations, design drawing review, field investigations, and solutions for the design, construction or upgrading of industrial buildings, facilities, and services Develop and maintain communication channels with clients, stake holders, and internal personnel to ensure that wor...
• Monitors the design process from conceptual phase through construction administration, ensuring the design idea is consistent and properly executed. • Creates, monitors and manages project budgets and schedules as they relate to design
• Conduct project legal due diligence • Establish approval and permitting plan for developing all types of real estate projects in various stages from làd acquisition to project completion and handover for operation • Corfinate the preparation of all necessities for project approval and permit applications
- Research and update legal knowledge and new laws & regulations on corporat, M&A, Real estate, housing - Provide legal advice and structure of deals, join drafting and negotiation with deal terms and outside counsel
Position required: Mid Level Architects Role Reporting to: Design Director - You will be placed under the guidance and direction of our Groups Design Manager who will mentor you one on one - You will run projects from start to completion, acting as a design co-ordinator/facilitator to outsourced Project Design/Documen...
Interior Design Coordinator Responsibilities: The Interior Design Coordinator will assist Project Director in the execution of specific assignments on site Prepare documentation for space plans, pricing plans, design development and construction documents
Tổ chức nhân sự