- Market Research / Market Segmentation: Find out what groups of prospects are likely to become your customers, how to reach them, and how to attract them.
- Search for leads: List the individuals or groups that are considered likely to make a purchase
- Quotation and negotiation of prices, negotiation of purchase contracts, negotiation of terms of payment and delivery.
- Meeting, contacting potential customers: Introduce, offer products, find out the needs of customers, customers to try the product.
- Combined with other departments to help customers use the product or service in the most effective way.
- Send business reports to your superiors.
- Discussion during the interview
- Have the skills necessary for the job, discussed more in the interview
- Experience: have experience in Machine or industrial chemical sales.
- Languages: English
- Priority is given to those who wish to work
- CV: English
- Working directly with Japanese and Korean bosses.
- After the official, to sign a labor contract.
- To participate in insurance, the regime according to the regulations of the State and Company.
- To participate in tourism activities, the company's picnic.
- Award ceremony, Tet.
- Improved ability to communicate, foreign language.