Reporting to: Sales Operation Manager (SOM) Based: North Provinces/ Coastal Area Position Summary:
• To be responsible for manage and coach SA Team Leaders & Sales Assistants (SAs). Key Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with Agencies to select the qualified Team Leader (TL) and with sales teams to recruit the qualified SAs.
• Managing & Supervising SAs
- Supervising all activities and performance of Team Leaders and Sales Assistant (SA) to make sure they perform with HHN’s standards and comply with HHN’s policies.
- Leading, coaching, guiding and assigning tasks to Team Leaders and SAs to ensure these forces giving the full supports to sales teams in achieving the sales volume and in building the good image to customers.
• Coaching SAs
- Coordinating with Training Section in planning training courses to help Team Leaders and SAs improve their performance and to enhance their knowledge and skills.
• Coordination with the Sales team
- Regularly giving feedbacks of Team Leaders and SA’s activities as well as activities of the competitors’ promoter at the outlets to assist Sales Managers in taking proper actions or having timely adjustments to meet the market’s requirements.
- To advice SOM/ASM/RSM about the SA cost control and management.
• Preparing salary payment - To prepare the salary payment for TLs/ SAs as the process.
• Other - Any other tasks assigned by SOM
• College graduate in Marketing/Economics/ Business Related/other degree with record of quantitative courses
• Ability work with numbers ( Knowledge of finance)
• Market knowledge
- 3 years of experience
• Knowledge of administration
• Accuracy and carefully
• Good communication skills
• Good computer literacy ( Work, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Psychology Insights
• Good in English
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunities
Tầng 8, tòa nhà Hàn Việt, 203 Minh Khai, quận Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội