* Pharmaceutical Marketing (60%):
- Research and develop new product lines for company;
- Compose materials and propose programs/campaigns for Pharmaceutical Marketing (hospital channel);
- Responsible for hospital projects/events/seminars, build up and maintain working relationship with primary leaders and health care professionals.
* Training (40%):
- Train (as a trainer) hospital Medical Representatives to build stronger medical knowledge and aim to higher sales targets;
- Field trips and business trips are required.
- Pharmacy Bachelor (Pharmacist), no specific gender required;
- Strong presentation skill combines with planning, problem solving, decision making ability;
- Marketing acumen;
- Good command of English;
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Attractive salary (negotiable) with a bright career in Pharmaceutical Marketing field.
- Dynamic, young and fast-growing working environment.
- Whole Insurance Package, Holiday bonuses, Birthday/Women’s Day/Children Day gift.
- Accident insurance, company trip, marriage, sick leave, maternity allowance.