(1) Job Purpose
- Hearing and analysis requirement, implement and maintenance for Accounting of ERP system.
- Install, training and support customer operation test in implementation project.
- Work and coordinate with customer key user to solve issues of in implementation project.
- Reviewing ERP systems, presenting idea for system improvement and system enhancement.
- Working closely with Japanese team in analyst, design and department manager to satisfy customer’s requirements.
- To provide customization and ERP system maintenance services.
- Troubleshooting, issue analysis in maintenance support of ERP system after Live Run.
- To ensure quality on implementation task such as installation, training and support.
- To delivery assign task on time with customer satisfied.
- To ensure all test cases, diagnostic programs and relevant technical information.
- Identify through user’s explanation, scope of error problems and advice Project Leader for unfamiliar problems.
- Maintain a productive and harmonious relationship with customers and internally to enhance Fujitsu’s image.
- Maintain contact with customers.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Information Technology School.
- Logical thinking ability with active changing thinking to action.
- Enable to communicate in English (intermediate level)
- Good skill and experience in below technical:
o SQL Server 2008 and above, Oracle 11g and above
o C#, VB, SQL, .Net Framework
- Have experience in implement system for ERP solution are plus.
- Good communication skill.
- Japanese ability is a plus.
- Self-awareness and confidence.
- Team work, sense of responsibility and deadline commitment.
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunities