A. Purpose Production Planning is responsible to develop and maintain production plan of the Refinery and/or the facility in assigned area in accordance with the established operating procedures and written and oral instructions from Section Manager (SM) & Deputy Section Manager (DSM).
B. Responsibility For this position, minimum works are as follows:
- Responsible to create the daily execution orders for Operations Division in order to perform daily activities and report to DSM.
- Monitoring all kind of daily off-site unit activity such as oil transfer, blending, loading, berthing, un-berthing.
- Reporting any of off-site related to changes of material balance.
- Prepare and monitor the products shipment schedule for Refinery.
- Cooperating with Offsite operation team (Section 6) to ensure all activities shall be performed as scheduled in execution orders.
- Analyzing plan vs actual per off-site operation to find out improvement points in terms of safety, economics and stability on daily basis.
- Creating off-site operation schedule to minimize quality give-away and demurrage fee.
- Creating contingency planning for unforeseen production disruptions.
- Responsible to give instructions to Operations in abnormal activities or unplanned events in order to minimize economic impacts.
- Develop the specific software.
- Carrying out the job in accordance with written and oral instructions from SM/DSM.
1. Educational Level: University Graduated
2. Work Experience: Min 05 years experiences in Oil Refining/Petrochemical Plant or equivalent
3. Specialty Skills/Qualification:
A bachelor’s degree in Refining/Chemical/Petrochemical engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable with the process design, process operation, off-site operation and petroleum logistics.
- Excellent Knowledge and understanding of Petroleum standards and criterion
- Min 05 experience in Product Supply Control that includes economic analysis.
- Report writing, communication, training and presentation skills
- IT Skill: Excel Macro, Excel Solver, Hysys (or relevant), Power point
- Work under high pressure and innovative to generate the new ideas.
- English skills: IELTS 5.0 (or relevant) 4. Competency: Common: Achievement orientation; Challenge; Inter
-personnel. In particular: Professional skill, Knowledge; Planning, Creativity; Negotiation.
-Medical Insurance for staff and children Annual Bonus 50% deduction of PIT
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunities