Reporting to Product Manager you will be responsible for:
- Manage internal systems' accounts and functions to ensure they work properly.
- Ensure information and materials on the porduct are comprehensive, sufficient, well-organized and up-to-date.
- Provide on-going product support across all channels to meet customers' needs.
- Cooperate with other internal departments (marketing, customer service, content and data...) to build strong revenue-driven campaigns.
- Analyze the effectiveness of all campaigns and provide technical feedbacks for improvement if any.
- Understand the current market and potential competitors to ensure the leading position of the company in the OTT industry.
- Improve the customer experience by providing feedbacks.
- Coordinate with other teams to monitor system stability and report incident to line managers.
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Understanding the OTT market.
- Able to work both independently and within a team.
- Good time management, ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
- Proficiency in utilising the Internet and Microsoft Offices.
- Keep commitment, be active, be creative and be responsible.
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunities
Suite 804, 8th floor, Sailing Tower, 111A Pasteur Str., Ben Nghe Ward, Dist. 1, HCM City - (Hồ Chí Minh)
10th floor, Tower A, Sky City Towers, 88 Lang Ha Str., Dong Da Dist., Hanoi