- Manage Cost Consultants (QS) to prepare cost plans, cost reports, variation order reports, certificate of payment, tender/contract documents, final accounts, etc.
- Control the project team to obtain economical design solutions through value engineering and value management involving cost studies, cost comparisons and cost analysis. Manage QS to update the cost plan progressively as the design develops and reconcile with the approved PDE.
- Participate in the whole tendering process and report the tender results to management progressively.
- Check the interim payments prepared by QS and make sure all the items certified have proper backup. Do progress evaluation on site regularly.
- Check and evaluate the contractors’ quotations and QS assessment for Variations. Make sure the proper procedures regarding RVO and AI (or other kinds of Instructions issued by Contract Administrator) are followed. Monitor and attend monthly RVO & Variations meetings with contractors and consultants.
- Review and evaluate variation orders and claims submitted by contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers to ensure they are complied with agreements/contracts and update the status of payments.
- Solicit and analyze quotations for required materials and services to ensure compliance with established requirements.
- Consultant the project manager in general contract administration and provide advice as and when necessary.
- Attend all meetings where it is necessary for the cost management of the project and co-ordinate with project manager, consultants.
- Compile project data analyses – both in terms of costs and quantities – to build up database for reference.
- Manage all works of Cost and Contracts Department.
- Follow and Any other implement the ISO Quality Management System ( ISO 9001) and the Environment, Health and Safety Management System of the Company.
- Degree/Diploma in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in building projects , either in a construction firm or property development company.
- Good working attitude, a high level of professionalism, initiative and integrity.
- Good leadership and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Meticulous with excellent communications skills.
If you believe you have the right profile to join our team, please send us your updated CV with recent photograph and expected salary by clicking the APPLY button.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified, and please noted that we prefer CVs with Photo attached. Thank you.