*** This position is for Vietnamese nationality only
* Support the General Manager to effectively operate and manage the Villa Resort, to ensure safety, mutual benefit, minimize disputes in order to create satisfaction for both Investor and Villa Owners and increase property value over the time.
* Build, deploy the management plan criteria, business, contractors’ supervision, human resource management, communication and training staff to provide services with a commitment:
1. To ensure the operation, landscaping, maintenance of equipment and facilities to operate safely and safely, to bring into full play all functions of the entire residents living in the Villa areas.
2. Harmonize the benefits: listen to insights and offer solutions to advise and secure the interests of both the Investor and Villas Owners, to ensure the peace of the Owners’ living, which increases the investor's / owner's spiritual and property value.
3. To promote and market the Villa Complex and head the rental pool program effectively to suite both Investor and Buyers interests.
* University Degree and above, specializing in Business Administration, Hospitality, Management Degree
* Have certificates in Resort Management / Management of Urban Ecology or Township
* At least 3 years in similar position
* Have knowledge of managing, operating and providing services for Villas / Eco-villa / Resort; Understanding regulations on property management & villa resort; Immediate catch up with related circulars, regulations and guidelines; Specialized professional knowledge
* Acquire these skills/ abilities: Drafting alternatives, strategic plans, rules and regulations related to the management and provision of services to the Villa Resort; Set up a management plan and effective roll-out; Good communication skills; Good planning and monitoring skills.
13th month salary once a year 12 days a year