You will cover all areas of the testing lifecycle in multiple projects.
This position is also expected to identify, highlight and raise issues and risks and work in collaboration with team to ensure efficient solutions delivery.
Applies quality principles to software development
Develops test artifacts e.g. test plan, test strategy, test data, test cases, etc.
Executes test including function test, system test, performance test, etc.
As a Quality Specialist in the SAP HANA Core team you will work in a cross-function team with colleagues from different areas and locations and with special focus to quality assurance and test related tasks within the SAP HANA product delivery process.
As a Quality Engineer in the SAP HANA Development Support team you will work in a cross-function team with colleagues from different SAP locations. The main tasks are supporting our customers by analyzing incidents and working closely with developers to ensure high quality of the SAP HANA database platform.
• Understand customer business process, needs and requirements
• Analyze the requirements from customers in business view and end-user view
• Ensure business requirements are fully understood by Development and provide input to design and product specifications
1) Functional verification of new or modified product (Fujitsu Postgre SQL based RDBMS) features
2) Testing integration between internal systems/tools and third party systems and applications
3) Writing automation scripts for performance, functional/regression/stress testing