(1) Develop software and ensure your targets (delivery date, software quality and workload) given by Project Leader (PL)
(2) Setup software environment, deploy and maintain software
(3) Develop following software
1) Target software: cloud, telephony software and network software.
2) Communication language in project: All clients’ documents, all the deliverables and all the communications with the clients are in Japanese.
3) Target project phase: external design phase, detail design phase, program design phase, coding phase, unit test phase, integration test phase and system test phase.
(4) Improve your software development skills. Increase your productivities and improve your software quality year by year.
(1) Targets Management
Ensure your targets (delivery date, software quality and workload) given by Project Leader.
1) Understand detail project plan documents explained by Project Leader. Create Q&A lists in English and solve all your issues.
2) Create your weekly progress reports, your Q&A lists, and your issue lists in English and preferable in Japanese. Attend weekly team meeting with Project Leader in order to report your progress and to solve all issues.
Set up development environment and test environment under the direction of Project Leader.
Create following outputs under the direction of Project Leader and get approval from Project Leader.
1) Documents: a detail design document, a program design document, test specification documents
3) Quality reports: Review results reports, code review results reports and bug results reports.
(5) Onsite work
With a certain communication skills in Japanese, you may have chances to go to Japan for onsite work, upon requests from clients.
(6) Skill up
1) Attend training courses provided by Project Leader to improve your software product development skills, technical skills (such as OS, Programming Language, Tools, Products and Testing) and Japanese language skill.
2) Improve your productivity, software quality, technical skills (such as OS, Programming
Language, Tools, Products and Testing) and Japanese language skills year by year.
(7) Team work
1) Maintain a productive and harmonious relationship within the team for teamwork improvement.
2) Assist other Programmers in order to solve various issues of your team.
3) Report problems of your team to your Project Leader as soon as you find.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer science and Software Engineering
- OS experience: Windows or Linux at least 2 years’ experience
- Programming language experience: Java or C++ or Perl at least 2 years’ experience
- Having experience about Database (Oracle, PostgreSQL…) at least 1 year.
- Having knowledge about Cloud, Tomcat Server… is preferable.
- Good at English communication. Having Japanese communication skill is preferable.
- Lương, thưởng hấp dẫn xứng đáng với năng lực (Thỏa thuận)
- Đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN, theo quy định Nhà nước
- Được làm việc trong môi trường năng động, chuyên nghiệp và hiện đại