PRIMARY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• As test engineer of testing project:
• Investigate system/software specifications to define test targets and test objectives.
• Define test plan, design and create test cases , execute and analyze test results.
• Feasibility Study for Automation Test
• Implement automation test script, solution for Web Application or PC Application
• Participate in troubleshooting of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
• Record detailed metrics and monitor to track the progress and outcomes of the testing process.
- Provide on-the-job training to new members
• At least 01 years’ experience in software development (requirement analysis, design, coding, testing), especially in application on PC (C/C++, C#, Java programming)
• Experience in automation test for PC application & familiar with automation test framework (UWSC, Ranorex …) is an advantage.
• Experience in automation test for Web application, familiar with Selenium, TestNG, continuous integration
• Experience in making test design & test specification.
• Familiar with bug tracking process & system
• Prefer members have ISTQB Foundation Level.
• Logical thinking, carefulness, patience.
• Good verbal and written communication skills (English). Japanese N3 is an advantage.
• Team working, open minded, long-term commitment & self-motivated
• Able to work under high pressure
• New graduated members will be trained if you show your skill & passion.
• Ability of studying new technologies/standards.
• New graduate applicants who can show the potential and high interest are welcome.
• English: Fluent verbal and written communication skills;
• Japanese: motivation to learn Japanese. JLPT N3 or higher is a plus.
• Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
• Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
• Dynamic and sociable working environment.