- Communicate with Japanese customers on all project-related matters.
- Manage project or work closely with Project Manager to monitor and control project.
- Communicate with Japanese customers via email, online-meeting, etc.
- Analyze and transfer customer’s requests to project team members during whole development process
- Frequently & actively contact customers to clarify requirement contents
- Control project schedule, especial delivery milestones
- Report progress status to customer
- Control all inbound/outbound materials (documents, source codes …)
- Monitor translation progress of received materials as well as deliverables.
- Prepare detailed requirement- Develop test cases and perform test cases to verify deliverables.- Translate requirement, Q&A, email, etc.
* Education and/or Experience
- BS in Information Technology (IT)
- Obtained BA degree in Japanese or Japanese certificate of level 2 (ni-kyu)* Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good at English (intermediate level or higher)
- Good at requirement analysis
- Good programming skill with .NET, experience with C/C++ is a plus
- Experience in writing document and presentation is a plus
- Experience in working directly with Japanese customers is a plus
- Well-organized, creative and capable of performing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-motivated and eager to learn (in business domain, software engineering, language)- Good responsibility and team work
-Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
Helios Bldg, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - (Hồ Chí Minh)
Helios Bldg, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam