The candidate will involve in an international environment with consultants abroad and international customers.
• Code, test, analyze and implement new applications and changes to existing applications.
• Develop and maintain the technical specifications, make Unit test and deliver to client
• Handle the new tickets including New developments and maintenance ( ALV, Forms, Enhancement, IDOC,....)
• Follow all the development rules of customers
• Implement the SAP note OSS if required ( SNOTE)
• Report the task the project manager
• University degree in computer science
• Minimum 4 years SAP development experience in release ECC6
• To be able to write technical specification based on the customer’s needs
• To understand well the processes and needs of customer
• Knowledge of Change Management and ITIL process
• Experience in development ABAP more than 4 years in release ECC6
• High motivation and strong team spirit
• Customers and results oriented
• Willingness of learn new SAP technology
• Flexible, serious, honest, independent and responsible.
• Excellent in writing and in speaking English
• Knowledge of French will be a plus.
• Attractive salary
• 13rd month salary and bonus based on performance and company profit
• Lunch allowance
• Seniority bonus
• Referral bonus
• 6 additional days-off per year
• Yearly company teambuilding trip abroad with other subsidiaries
• Laptop and Smartphone
• Teambuilding activities
• Health insurance