The Field Technical Engineer role provides technical support and manage customer’s IT system including server, operating system, virtualization, network firewall, network system as well as implementation new projects assigned.
- Monitoring and maintaining Infrastructure of customer follow the service agreement.
- Managing incidents and problems regarding to the customer account assigned.
- Perform root cause analysis on reoccurring incidents
- Ensure technical documentation is completed and updated following customer and Fujitsu standard.
- Scheduled maintenance and dispatching of Infrastructure environments as necessary
- Call logging and escalation with third party vendors (such as Microsoft, VMware, Mimecast or Citrix)
- Contributing to delivering team performance.
- Supporting and following leader to implement project as project standard rule and scope of work.
- Support and follow the warranty ticket of each Fujitsu product.
- Provide technical advice to customer once get request on trained Fujitsu product.
Description - The Field Technical Engineer:
- Onsite support/ Support on phone/ Support by remote to Fujitsu customer following its service agreement level.
- Assist with acceptance into service into operational support for all new implementations and enhancements/upgrades.
- Assist the warranty and maintenance to all Fujitsu product and 3rd parties products.
- Assist to escalate the issue to vendors.
- Report daily to leader/ manager is required.