- To develop and conduct customized ICT training and skills assessment for teachers, students and staff (e.g. Microsoft Office, Audio editing skills, Design and Video Skills, etc.)
- To develop and conduct customized ICT workshops for teachers and staff
- To provide support for e-Learning portal training to students and teachers
- To assist in multimedia projects assigned by the school
- To work with teachers to develop ICT teaching materials.
- To support the school at events requiring ICT skills.
- To support the School Leader/staff in ICT related work.
- To research new ICT related methods of teaching to engage students in learning.
- To provide support for other ICT related duties assigned by the school
- To provide front and back end support to users for assistance in installation, configuration of company computers, notebooks, printers, scanners, network equipment, applications and other miscellaneous hardware and software.
- To be part of the IT department in evaluating performance review on operating procedures, hardware, software and essential IT services.
- To coordinate with vendors and suppliers for procurement of equipment / services.
- Undertake other tasks as and when assigned by the Immediate Superior and/or Management.
Candidate must possess Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Multimedia or Information Technology or equivalent.
• Familiar with MS Office, photo editing, audio editing, webpage editing and Digital Video Production (training will be provided where necessary).
• Good command of English preferred.
• Good presentation and communication skills.
• Flexible and has initiative and ability to work with a diverse group.
• Preferably with 1 year of training experience.
Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
Company trip once a year + Joining party
Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year