– Design UI, UX and develop webpage layout and applications for website and mobile
– Design prototypes including graphics-design, site navigation, and layout of content for both PC Web and Mobile Web
– Develop ideas for marketing activities, branding recognition, website and turn it into reality with design
– To be involved with the technical and graphic aspects of a website on how the site works and how it looks
– Communicate with client to get requirements and understand deeply requests in order to create a suitable design for development
– BA degree in design field or equivalent
– At least 2 years experience in UI, UX design
– Excellent use of Photoshop, Illustrator
– Be able to perform both design and coding of HTML’ tasks
– Experience in making the Japanese website, mobile application website is a plus
– Being creative and proactive
– Catch-up with latest trends in design and new technologies in the world
– Be creative, imaginable and have good sense of art
– Benefits – Competitive salary and other attractive packages.
– Personal Development – Japanese learning opportunities with free-charge, Working with professional Japanese experts, Approaching latest technologies, and Challenging with new projects.
– Environment – You have chances to work in an honest, open-minded environment where people are trusted, fairly evaluated and empowered to do great things.