A. Purpose Lab. Shift Technician / Lab. Technician is responsible to perform analytical analysis on crude oils, intermediate feed-stocks, polypropylene, waste water, air environment and finished products etc. in accordance with the established operating procedures.
B. Responsibilities For this position, minimum works are as follows,
• Follow the written instruction procedures of Laboratory Management System from Lab. Shift Analysis Engineer
• Assist Lab. Shift Analysis Engineer to achieve shift / daily operation.
• Prepare samples and perform analysis on various refinery streams including crude oil, intermediate feed-stocks, intermediate products, polypropylene, waste water, air environment, finished petroleum products etc.
• Typical tests and analysis are as follows, - RON (Research Octane Number ) - GC (Gas Chromatography) - Distillation Character - Physical Properties (Density, Viscosity) - Product color (Seybold, ASTM) - Etc.
• Input of data from analysis into Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
• Completion of all logs and records related to analysis for traceability.
• Working hour : Lab. Shift Technician/ 24 Hours per day by 4 team 3 shifts
1. Educational Level: University Graduated
2. Work Experience: No Requirement
3. Specialty/Qualification: Major in chemistry or equivalent
- Moderate knowledge of laboratory safety and control procedures and practices including standard precautions and hazardous chemical handling.
- Moderate knowledge of laboratory equipment, instrumentation procedures and terminology.
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Good English skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- In Particular: Achievement orientation, Professional skill, Knowledge
- Common: Challenge, Inter-personnel, Decision-making, Judgment, Planning, Creativity, Negotiation, Development others
Medical Insurance for staff and children 50% deduction of PIT Annual Bonus
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunities