The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training:
• Bachelor degree, preferably in education, public health, community development, social work.
• At least 2 years work experience in community development.
• Experience in program implementation, community mobilization and participatory approach would be an advantage.
• Experience in capacity building for local stakeholders/partners.
• Experience of working with children and ethnic minorities.
• Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of key aspects of development work; including child protection, nutrition /health, livelihoods, resilience, advocacy, cross-cutting themes (e.g. gender, environment, disability, child participation).
• Demonstrated capacity in project management, with conceptual understanding and required competency in DME functions (e.g. Facilitate monitoring processes with partners and community, analyze and interpret monitoring data).
• Skills in facilitation of development processes, including organisation, mobilisation and influence of partners (especially at commune level) and partnering among different development partners.
• Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed written and oral communications skills in Vietnamese.
• Ability to think critically and reflect.
• Ability to lead own learning and development
• Fair English skill.
• Solid computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email.
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Tầng 4, Tòa nhà HEAC, 14-16 Hàm Long Quận Hoàn Kiếm