- Being in charge of Cutting & Sewing area of the Engineering Department.
- Managing trainer team to provide training for new operators. This team also provides training new method for all sewing machine operators whenever new style introduced.
- Managing Engineering team to work on New Style Introduction and work closely with production team to improve line balancing; Operator’s efficiency.
- Managing team to study GSD and apply it in mass production to reduce off-time of each motion.
- Play as project leader to work on New Style Introduction project and pre-production preparation in order to make sure that new style will be launched successfully in mass production.
- Improve productivity and plant efficiencies.
- Develop layouts for new products or style changes as necessary.
- Train and develop Industrial Engineers.
- Maintain standard procedures for manufacturing processes.
- Perform other tasks related to the position of IE Assistant Manager as necessary.
- Education/Degrees:Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in a rapid pace manufacturing environment as an engineering manager.
- Certificates/Licenses:4 year Bachelor degree in Engineering or Mechanics
- Years of experience:3 to 5
- Type of experience:Experience with GSD( General Standard Data) or time study, Lean Manufacturing and Six-Sigma is a plus.
- Skills:Good interpersonal and communication skills with trainers, supervisors.
Computer literacy in Microsoft, excel, power point.
Fluent in English.