- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
★ Strong proficiency in C/ C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification and good algorithms
★ Linux Kernel: able to capture source kernel content in Linux / NET related to TCP / IP
★ Able to edit the source kernel to control information for a particular device.
★ TCP / IP: Able to understand the spec of RFC
★ Application: able to develop the Socket information control program
★ WireShark (or equivalent tool): able to understand how to use and analyze
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunities