1. Channel Commercial Policy
• IAD Program
• SI Alliance Partner Program
• Machine Integrator Partner Program
• Diffused Channel Partners Program (diffused OEM, diffused SI, diffused PB...)
• IAD Welcome Pack, IAD Branding Kit
• Customer Digitization
• Customer Satisfaction & Services
• Automation Market Brand Awareness
3. Demand Generation
• STAR Campaign
• Channel Marketing Program (Social, Media, PSX & MSX Club, Events, EU Roadshow, EcoStruxure Campaign such as EcoStruxure Plant - Profit Engine, EcoStruxure Machines -Smart Machines...)
• Marketing Budget Planning & Execution with FM
5. Channel Animation
1. Education: Engineering Degree in Automation & Controls/Electronics or related Engineering, MBA degree preferred
2. Working Experience: Previous experience working as a channel marketing manager would be a strong advantage.
Past experience managing marketing budgets ideally within a channel marketing setting.
A strong understanding of the distribution channels for the industry.
Project management experience would be a definite advantage.
The ability to manage small teams of people and influence senior staff is essential.
At least 3-5 years in channel marketing or equivalent roles in Industry Automation Business.
3. Business Understanding:
Knowledge of SE Automation products and solutions
Knowledge of sales channel for industry automation business
4. Others (e.g. language skills, technical skills):
• Experience building and executing demand generation plans, including email, webinar, event and online programs.
• Understanding of the channel, the technology ecosystem, and working knowledge of the fundamentals of technology preferred
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong initiative and ability to work independently or collaboratively
• Ability to build rapport both internally and externally
• Negotiation skills, influencing ability and decision making
• Organization and priority setting skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
• Business level written and verbal communication skills in English
•Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
• Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
• Dynamic and sociable working environment