Managing and delivering projects
- Lead large, complex, 6+ month, technology/web projects
- Manage and deliver multiple work streams for various types of digital communications projects within an account (e.g. web-site development, mobile apps, banner advertising, email marketing campaigns, etc.) to agreed scope, timings, budget and quality
- Work with internal teams to help define project scope, resource requirements and cost estimates for projects
- Be the hub of communication for the project - in regular contact with internal and external partners engaged in delivering our product.
- Work with client’s third party agencies and suppliers to jointly scope, manage and achieve objectives
- At the start of a project, analyze the areas that could potentially throw the delivery off track, log these risks and list what you plan to do to mitigate against them
- Understand the key technical aspects of the development process for website delivery, email delivery, online advertising, digital outdoor etc.
- Work with third party agencies and suppliers to jointly scope, manage and deliver campaigns when appropriate.
- Everything communicates – ensure that all documentation, costing, briefs, scopes and presentations are of the highest possible standard.
- Remain calm and stable under pressure.
- Know when to delegate upwards and raise the alarm at the right time, to the right people when issues occur.
- Be prepared to muck in on areas outside of your immediate team. This means sharing resource, helping on other accounts, taking part in pitches or managing internal initiatives.
Building and safeguarding relationships
- Have great relationships internally, so that people want to work with and for you.
- Be responsible for ensuring that relevant team members are kept up to date on project developments: changes in timings, costs and any issues arising. Communicate regularly and don’t avoid difficult conversations.
- Demonstrate great people management skills, including motivating team members to meet schedule and quality requirements for deliverables, ability to resolve conflicts within the team, ability to get team members from different disciplines to come together as a team, and ability to lead team members to deliver on schedule and within budget constraints in a constructive manner.
Being passionate about advertising and marketing, specifically digital
- Make it your business to learn as much as possible: reading relevant blogs and articles, attending training sessions, talking to experts and taking an interest generally in what is going on around you.
- Be plugged in to new trends and developments across the industry
- Understand the different types of available and emerging media, particularly online, including constraints and opportunities presented by each.
- Understand what makes a good piece of marketing.
- Have a sound knowledge of web and related technologies as well as other digital channels.
Striving for great work
- Learn to develop creative and technical judgment and strive for the best work every time. If you don’t think its good enough, say why and work with the team to improve on it before it moves on.
- Ensure you are driving quality at every stage of the project
- Make all meetings and presentations count so your work is given the best possible chance of success. Be professional and be prepared, and make sure everything is working (particularly tech equipment) before the meeting begins. Preparation is key
- At least 5 years' marketing experience, preferably in digital marketing with experience in team management
- Excellent understanding of web technologies such as HTML/HTML5, CSS, CMS, and mobile
- Experience in using a wide range of project management tools such as MS Project, budget/time tracking tools and issue tracking software with the depth of knowledge to recommend the right tools for a project
- Experience with a wide range of CMS such as WordPress, Drupal, Adobe, Sitecore
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Broad experience in project management models and their application to different projects, including Agile, Waterfall, and Scrum
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunities
7th floor, 16 - 18 Hai Ba Trung St., Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - (Hồ Chí Minh)
322 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 22, Binh Thanh Dist., Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam